Leon Panetta 'not aware' of others linked to sex scandal
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Petraeus and Allen were exposed after Kelley, a 37-year-old Tampa hostess who threw parties for military officers posted at US Central Command, complained to an FBI agent friend of threatening emails, which turned out to be from Broadwell.
The emails Broadwell sent to Kelley suggest the biographer was jealous of the socialite's rapport with generals including Allen and Petraeus, according to media reports quoting unnamed government officials.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet