Leonardo DiCaprio hated 'Titanic' water scenes: James Cameron
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
"Titanic" director James Cameron says actor Leonardo DiCaprio moaned constantly about getting wet while filming the 1997 film alongside Kate Winslet.
Cameron, who tolerated the 37-year-old actor's whining on the set, said he flew into a rage when DiCaprio admitted he was actually a qualified diver on the final day of filming, reported Sun online.
"Leo was like a Siamese cat trying to get into the water. He made a huge production of it every time. The water could be 80 degrees but he hated to get wet ¿ or he pretended he hated to get wet.
"It turned out on the last day of shooting, we had to do an underwater scene and he said, 'I'm a certified scuba diver'. What was all this stuff with the cat and getting into the water? I wanted to wring his neck," Cameron said as he launched the 3D Blu-Ray DVD of "Titanic".
The 1997 released epic romantic disaster film won eleven Oscars including Best Picture and Best Director.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM