Leonardo DiCaprio takes 27 attempts to kiss Joanna Lumley onscreen
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Veteran actress Joanna Lumley has revealed it took her 'The Wolf of Wall Street' co-star Leonardo DiCaprio "27 takes" before he could okay a kissing scene with her on the set of the crime movie.
The 66-year-old actress, who is 28 years older than the 'Titanic' star, revealed the Hollywood heartthrob was so nervous about locking lips with her for the new Martin Scorsese movie that it took him a while to get into his groove, reported Contactmusic.
"Unfortunately, with the kissing he took a while getting used to it. So I was like, 'Try, try again'. There were 27 takes!," said Lumley.
But Lumley didn't appear to mind the 38-year-old star needed so many attempts to kiss her on set, and said she loves being regarded as a "National Treasure" in Britain because she can get away without doing certain things.
"I do play the National Treasure card at home. Everything is done for me at home. I love the words National Treasure as I have been banging around the block.
"It is like looking for a parking space -- you go round and round. You do good parts and bad parts. People remember you and you do more shows. You are like an old car and people still like you and say, 'Oh look, it's the old car'."
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet