Life Of Pi -The Indian hue
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
This is how Tabu will look as Irrfan's wife and lead actor Suraj Sharma's mother in Ang Lee's Life Of Pi!M The new theatrical promo of the Hollywood film shows scenes introducing Tabu and Irrfan with the vibrant colors of Pondicherry and Munnar as the backdrop where LOP was extensively shot.
The film is the tale of a boy, Pi who is adrift at sea in a lifeboat with a Bengal tiger after his family is drowned in a shipwreck. The Indian appeal of Lee's film is visible right from the star cast to the locales!
Lee has shot the film in 3D, utilising groundbreaking techniques to capture the story's epic scope.
Based on Yann Martel's book, it releases on November 23 in English, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu!
Imtiaz Ali takes Dekh Indian Circus to New Jersey
Imtiaz Ali who is the presenter of Dekh Indian Circus will be presenting and promoting the film which will open the New Jersey Independent South Asian Cine Fest 2012 on October 5. Ali, who saw the film, was impressed by the story, which is based in Rajasthan and portrays the tribulations of a poor family. At present the movie is being screened at various International Film Festivals where it has received rave reviews.
The award winning feature film is directed by Mangesh Hadawale and stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Tannishtha Chatterjee in leading roles. Produced by Anil Lad, Chirag Shah and Mahavir Jain under the banner of Sundial Pictures, the film is set to release in India in January 2013.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM