Lindsay demands half a million dollars to promote energy drink in Dubai
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL spot-fixing case: Delhi Police to trace money trail in four cities
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians bowl, Sachin Tendulkar misses out
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- 5 differently abled orphan girls beaten, raped in Jaipur residential school
Cash-strapped Lindsay Lohan is demanding half a million dollars for an energy drink promotional appearance in Dubai.
But the troubled actress' latest legal woes could derail the planned trip, reported Radar Online.
"Lindsay wants USD 500k for an appearance in Dubai to promote Mr Pink's Ginseng Energy Drink, which executives at the company are balking at. Mr Pink is prepared to offer the actress USD 200k, and would pay for all of Lohan's travel expenses," a source said.
"However, the trip might not happen at all because of Lindsay's criminal past and current pending criminal charges. Dubai has very strict laws about convicted criminals entering the country, and Lindsay is still on probation for a necklace theft case. Lindsay is very upset about her financial woes and doesn't trust her new lawyer, Mark Heller, to handle the Dubai travel problem," the insider added. The 26-year-old starlet was forced to move from Los Angeles, back to New York, because she could no longer afford to pay the USD 8000 monthly rent on her house.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations