Lindsay demands half a million dollars to promote energy drink in Dubai
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Cash-strapped Lindsay Lohan is demanding half a million dollars for an energy drink promotional appearance in Dubai.
But the troubled actress' latest legal woes could derail the planned trip, reported Radar Online.
"Lindsay wants USD 500k for an appearance in Dubai to promote Mr Pink's Ginseng Energy Drink, which executives at the company are balking at. Mr Pink is prepared to offer the actress USD 200k, and would pay for all of Lohan's travel expenses," a source said.
"However, the trip might not happen at all because of Lindsay's criminal past and current pending criminal charges. Dubai has very strict laws about convicted criminals entering the country, and Lindsay is still on probation for a necklace theft case. Lindsay is very upset about her financial woes and doesn't trust her new lawyer, Mark Heller, to handle the Dubai travel problem," the insider added. The 26-year-old starlet was forced to move from Los Angeles, back to New York, because she could no longer afford to pay the USD 8000 monthly rent on her house.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet