Lindsay Lohan accuse of stealing Elizabeth Taylor bracelet
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- BSE Sensex falls 49 pts, Larsen & Toubro Limited shares hit by Q4 data
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan, has been accused of stealing a bracelet that once belonged to Elizabeth Taylor from the screen legend's longtime nurse.
The 'Mean Girls' star, 26, is planning to replace it with a fake, so that she could keep the pricey bauble for herself, reported Radar online.
"Lindsay had taken the bracelet that was owned by Taylor ¿ and left to her long-time nurse after she died ¿ without the nurse's knowledge or permission, to a jeweller. Lindsay wanted the jeweller to reproduce a fake replica of the bracelet and she planned on giving that one back to the nurse," a source said.
The nurse initially gave Lohan the benefit of the doubt, thinking that she had just accidentally forgotten to take the bracelet off after trying it on.
However, that theory was soon shot down when the nurse realised the bracelet disappeared right after Lohan was at the house, and she knew that it had to have been Lohan who took it.
"One of Lindsay's people eventually returned the bracelet to the nurse, who was extremely upset about what had transpired," the source added.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow