Lindsay Lohan angry with 'Scary Movie 5' bosses for gag about her revoked probation
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, demands SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Yahoo! says will acquire Tumblr for $1.1 bn, eyes billion visitors mark
Lindsay Lohan is reportedly furious with 'Scary Movie 5' producers for including a joke about her probation being revoked in a new trailer of the film.
The working script of the spoof film contained a scene where the 26-year-old actress screams bloody murder and it's revealed that she's just watching her film 'Herbie: Fully Loaded.'
But in the new trailer released on Friday, it shows the 'Parent Trap' star screaming at a fake news clip of her probation being revoked instead, TMZ.com reported.
According to the sources, the change was never cleared by Lohan.
Producers had assured Lohan that she'd have the final say on what jokes went in, so she was livid when she saw the probation joke.
Lohan believes that the final joke was meant as payback from producers, all because they blame her for holding up the shoot and trashing her trailer.
Lohan is planning to speak to her team this week over the alleged breach of contract.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'