Lindsay Lohan offered job in strip club's website
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Maxwell falls early in stiff run-chase
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has been offered a job by the Scores strip club in New York.
The club has offered to pay Lohan's bill if she works for them as their online video chat webmaster, reported Aceshowbiz.
Scores has also offered to pay the rent of Lohan's Beverley Hills mansion for the next couple of months in the hope she will agree to their deal, reported Aceshowbiz.
The 26-year-old 'Mean Girls' star currently faces losing designer clothes, family heirlooms and "potentially embarrassing" articles stored in her private locker after falling behind on payments.
Her bank accounts have been frozen by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) over unpaid taxes of USD 233,904 for 2009 and 2010, and she also owes USD 8,000 in rent for her mansion.
The strip club sends the proposal in a letter to her lawyer.
"We understand that you have recently been spending some time in NYC, and we would like to arrange for you to host a few events online for ScoresLive.com," the letter read.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations