Lindsay Lohan relates to Liz Taylor
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan believes she shares a lot of similarities with screen icon Elizabeth Taylor.
The 26-year-old plays Taylor in an upcoming TV movie 'Liz & Dick' and says she found it easy to essay the character because she can identify with the high-profile lifestyle the yesteryear actress led, reported Contactmusic.
"I'm a huge Elizabeth Taylor fan, and I relate to her on a lot of levels - living in the public eye, dealing with the stress of what other people say, whether it's true or not," Lohan said.
The actress is infamous for her wild antics, drug and alcohol use and jail stints, while 'Cleopatra' star Taylor is remembered for her tumultuous love life and eight marriages.
Lohan feels the two are kindred spirits because of their tumultuous lives.
"I personally understand Liz, because you're living your life for everyone to see, and people are growing with you. You get to a point where you become numb to it, and you just live your life the way you feel you need to live it," she added.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held