Lindsay Lohan trying to clean up her bad influences?
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has reportedly stopped taking the calls of some of her friends in a bid to remove the bad influences from her life and get herself back on track.
The 26-year-old "Liz and Dick" star, who has endured several stints in rehab and numerous legal problems, including recently having her probation revoked after it was claimed she lied to police, has realised that not all of her friends want what is best for her, reported the New York Daily News.
"She hasn't been texting and calling back some of the people who she just parties with.
"She is realizing there are people in her life who are bad influences, who think it's funny when she wants to fill water bottles with alcohol and go out, or stay out all night at nightclubs in New York and look sloppy in photos. These aren't her real friends," a source said.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’