Live-in partners are happier than married couples: Neha Dhupia
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Model-turned-actress Neha Dhupia feels live-in relationships are better since they are established by men and women by mutual consent.
"There is no harm in having live-in relationships as they are established between a male and a female on the basis of mutual consent," Dhupia told reporters while participating in a programme sponsored by a shaving products company.
"A number of my friends are in live-in relationships and they are more happier than married couples," she said.
The 32-year-old actress will be next seen opposite Jimmy Shergill in Punjabi film titled 'Rangeelay'.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’