Lohan freaked out in intimate scenes: 'The Canyons' co-star
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Lindsay Lohan's 'The Canyons' co-star, porn star James Deen, has said the actress threw tantrums on the film's sets and "freaked out" when it came to filming intimate scenes.
Deen, 26, who has made more than 4,000 adult films, was horrified by the behaviour of Lohan in his first mainstream film, reported Sun online.
"There were days when she would scream and yell and cry and refuse to come out. In porn I am used to working with professionals who are courteous to others. But Lindsay was like a child lashing out," he said.
'Mean Girls' star Lohan, 26, is attempting to resurrect her career after a series of scandals and a stint in jail for drink-driving.
She agreed to appear in 'The Canyons', a film about a group of sexually charged youngsters in Los Angeles, for just 60 pounds a day.
She also agreed to strip for the thriller's numerous sex scenes. But when it came to filming one graphic encounter, James said Lohan fell apart.
"As an adult film star I felt totally at home. I had worked with the other actress countless times and because we were relaxed Lindsay became unnerved. She started to get more and more freaked out," Deen said.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM