- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
After the celebrity-studded Mumbai launch of their two-volume book titled India Fantastique at Nita and Mukesh Ambani's towering mansion Antilla last month, couturiers Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla are making headlines yet again. This time, for the London launch of this coffee-table book. The by-invitation-only event was held at Sotheby's on September 5 and, as expected, it had the who's who in attendance. Rubbing shoulders with Amitabh Bachchan was Hollywood actress Dame Judi Dench, both clad in Abu-Sandeep creations.
Dench, who has worn Abu-Sandeep outfits at the Oscars and the BAFTAs, recalled how she first noticed actor Sophie Marceau wearing an Abu-Sandeep on the sets of the Bond movie, The World is Not Enough. "When I asked Lindy Hemming (Oscar-winning costume designer) about it, she put me in touch with the boys and the association has continued to date, I am happy to say," she said.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held