- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
- Spot-Fixing: Sreesanth reveals bookies lured India players with cars, women
- Jagan Reddy case: Accused Andhra ministers Sabitha, Dharmana Rao resign
— Zulfikhar Akram
WHILE many are sympathetic to the plight of the 23-year-old rape victim in Delhi, Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs Rajeev Shukla did not seem to express deep concern while answering a question over the issue in the Rajya Sabha. This reflects that our current crop of politicians are insensitive to the suffering of the masses.
— H.L. Sharma
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'