Louise Khurshid facing attempt to murder charge?
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
An FIR was today lodged against Louise Khurshid wife of External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid and others on various charges, including attempt to murder, on the complaint of activists of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), who were allegedly beaten by her supporters.
The FIR was lodged against Louise and 10 others on charges of attempt to murder, loot and dacoity on complaint of AAP, district President Vivek Yadav, Superintendent of Police Shalabh Mathur said.
Yadav was beaten yesterday while his party activists were showing black flags to Louise during an eye camp at the district hospital here.
A cross FIR has also been lodged by Congress district president Prakash Pradhan against Yadav for attacking Congress workers and looting mobile phones. The police is probing the matter.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet