Love cheats prefer Fujitsu ‘F-Series’ flip phone in Japan
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Keeping an affair secret can be a lot of work, but philanderers in Japan have an advantage thanks to a stealthy flip phone only sold in that country.
According to the Wall Street Journal, the Fujitsu "F-Series" phone has a band of loyal users who have refused to upgrade to smart phones for fear that their infidelity may be exposed, the New York Daily News reported.
The Fujitsu is different than other phones because it hides calls, text messages and voicemail under a layer of privacy features only recognized, or accessed, by the phone's owner.
The security is so good on the Fujitsu, if a contact marked secret sends an email or message, the alert is made through just a flicker of a battery light.
The phone, which even has a nickname – "uwaki keitai" or the "infidelity phone" - is sold only Japan and is enduring even as cheater-friendly security apps hit the market for smart phones.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet