Luv Ranjan to start work on Pyaar Ka... sequel
Director Luv Ranjan, who made his debut with Pyaar Ka Punchnama, is planning to make a sequel. Though the director is busy with his upcoming film Akaash Vaani, he says, "People like to watch these kind of films.The story of Pyaar Ka Punchnama was appreciated by the audience. I will definitely be starting work on the sequel as soon as Akaash Vaani is released." While the original film starred newcomers Kartik Tiwari, Rayo Bakhirta and Divyendu Sharma, the sequel too according to Luv will star the same actors. "Since, I am planning to take the story forward, I will be casting the same actors. But things are still in the initial stage, and so, it is too early to talk about it."
Meanwhile, his film Akaash Vaani, slated to release on January 18, will now release on January 25 to benefit from the long weekend that follows. The film stars Kartik Tiwari and Nushrat Bharucha in the lead.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow