Luv Ranjan to start work on Pyaar Ka... sequel
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Director Luv Ranjan, who made his debut with Pyaar Ka Punchnama, is planning to make a sequel. Though the director is busy with his upcoming film Akaash Vaani, he says, "People like to watch these kind of films.The story of Pyaar Ka Punchnama was appreciated by the audience. I will definitely be starting work on the sequel as soon as Akaash Vaani is released." While the original film starred newcomers Kartik Tiwari, Rayo Bakhirta and Divyendu Sharma, the sequel too according to Luv will star the same actors. "Since, I am planning to take the story forward, I will be casting the same actors. But things are still in the initial stage, and so, it is too early to talk about it."
Meanwhile, his film Akaash Vaani, slated to release on January 18, will now release on January 25 to benefit from the long weekend that follows. The film stars Kartik Tiwari and Nushrat Bharucha in the lead.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations