Madhubani boy in remand home
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Chennai Super Kings bat, Sachin Tendulkar still out
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Prashant Kumar Jha, the Madhubani schoolboy who was found in Delhi with his girlfriend, was on Friday produced before a court, which sent him to a remand home. After he went missing, he was assumed dead, triggering violence in the district.
The police produced Jha, 17, before the court of CJM Ashok Kumar Gupta amidst tight security. The police brought the boy and the girl, who had eloped in September, to the town late Thursday night by road from Muzaffarpur station. Despite a large posse of police present in the court, they had a tough time managing the crowd.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held