Madhumita Shukla’s sister seeks restoration of mom’s security cover
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Nidhi Shukla, younger sister of poetess Madhumita Shukla for whose murder former UP minister Amarmani Tripathi, his wife Madhumani and three others are undergoing life imprisonment, has alleged that the security of her mother Shanti Kumari Shukla was withdrawn by the Lakhimpur Kheri police so that they could not pursue the case in Supreme Court where the accused have challenged their conviction.
Nidhi has requested Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav to restore the security cover of her mother.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM