Madhuri Dixit to endorse Taj Mahal Tea?
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, demands SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Yahoo! says will acquire Tumblr for $1.1 bn, eyes billion visitors mark
The mere mention of 'Madhuri Dixit' brings back all the memories of the good ol' dhak dhak days and that million dollar smile. And as we all know by now, Madhuri is back Bollywood and how. Even after her marriage and her hiatus from the film circuit, life seems pretty much unchanged for this Madame', with the same serpentine queues of producers and brand managers waiting for her to sign on their dotted lines.
According to Bollywood Hungama's reliable sources, Madhuri Dixit has now been chosen as the brand ambassador of the Taj Mahal Tea. Will her signing the brand, mark an exit to the brand's long-standing ambassador Saif, is something that only time will tell.
The official announcement of the same is awaited.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'