Madonna flops while skiing on Swiss slopes
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Madonna's attempts at skiing on the icy slopes of Switzerland proved a dud as she flopped quite a few times in the snow.
The Material Girl spent New Year's with boytoy Brahim Zaibat and kids Lourdes and Mercy in a tony chalet in the exclusive resort town of Gstaad, Switzerland.
The 54-year-old pop queen tried her hand at skiing on the slopes for the very first time dressed in a sleek black ski jacket and pants and matching helmet, reported New York Daily News.
But when she actually hit the bunny slope, Madonna took several spills on the mostly flat trail as her 25-year-old boyfriend looked on.
In one particularly awkward moment caught on camera, she landed face down in the powdery snow with her legs splaid and a clearly unhappy look on her face.
Her 16-year-old daughter, Lourdes, fared much better, staying upright on a snowboard as she navigated down more advanced trails with several pals.
Six-year-old Mercy, who Madonna adopted from Malawi in 2009, also enjoyed the family's sojourn on the slopes, getting a private instructor help her down the bunny slope.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet