Mahendra Singh Dhoni wins toss, invites England to bat
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
India skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni won the toss and elected to bowl against England in the first Twenty20 international cricket match at Subrata Roy Sahara Stadium, here today.
England have handed T20 debut to off-spinner James Tredwell.
India: MS Dhoni (C), Gautam Gambhir, Ajinkya Rahane, Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh, Suresh Raina, R Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, Piyush Chawla, Ashok Dinda and Parwinder Awana.
England: Eoin Morgan (C), Alex Hales, Michael Lumb, Luke Wright, Samit Patel, Jos Buttler, Tim Bresnan, James Tredwell, Stuart Meaker, Danny Briggs and Jade Dernbach.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'