Mahindra & Mahindra tractor sales down 10 pc in January
Mahindra & Mahindra today reported 9.76 per cent decline in its total tractor sales in January 2013 at 17,473 units.
The company had sold a total of 19,362 tractors in the same month last year, the company said in a statement.
Domestic tractor sales fell by 8.62 per cent during the month at 16,402 units as against 17,950 units in January 2012, it added.
Exports during the month stood at 1,071 units compared to 1,412 units in same month previous year, down 24.15 per cent.
Company INFO target="_blank">More on Mahindra & Mahindra
target="_blank">More on Mahindra & Mahindra
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow