Mahindra Satyam: 'HealthConnection'
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- BSE Sensex falls 49 pts, Larsen & Toubro Limited shares hit by Q4 data
Mahindra Satyam, a city-based consulting and IT services provider, today announced the launch of 'HealthConnection', a health insurance exchange (HIX) solution that complies with US Affordable Care Act requirements for establishing health insurance exchanges for businesses, employers and individuals by January 1, 2014 deadline.
According to a release issued by Mahindra Satyam the HealthConnection incorporates "solution accelerators"- automated tools to help plan and deploy rollouts - for key components including enrollment, plan comparison, and premium billing both for the individual market and Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP) to ease implementation.
HealthConnection is based on proven components from hCentive's WebInsure state platform and CSC's Premium Billing System 360°SM with a consumer-centric focus to ease the insurance purchasing process from both agency and consumer points of view.
HealthConnection enables government agencies to focus efforts on helping citizens rather than technical complexities of implementation, provide an easy-to-use self-service portal and a multi-channel system that enable citizens to choose the right plan for individual situations.
Arvind Malhotra, Senior Vice President, Strategic Accounts, Mahindra Satyam said with the Supreme Court ruling, in summer the race is on to build state-wide health insurance exchanges by the deadline.
"HealthConnection allows government agencies to rapidly and reliably meet ACA requirements with the flexibility to adjust to evolving federal requirements. By partnering with industry-leading software and solution vendors, we have developed a low-risk, robust approach to implement an exchange," Malhotra added.
Stocks More on Mahindra Satyam
Company INFO More on Mahindra Satyam
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow