Premium petrol, diesel prices hiked
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Chennai Super Kings bat, Sachin Tendulkar still out
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Days after the steepest diesel price hike, oil companies today raised premium or branded petrol and diesel rates by Rs 6.36 and Rs 19.55 per litre, respectively.
The government, on Thursday, had raised diesel price by Rs 5.63 per litre and allowed the oil companies to price premium or branded petrol and diesel at market prices.
Subsequently, the premium or branded petrol in Delhi is being sold at Rs 77.58 per litre from today as against Rs 71.22 previously.
Similarly, premium or branded diesel is being sold at Rs 65.81 per litre as against Rs 46.26 previously, industry sources said.
Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) sells premium or branded petrol under the brand name 'XtraPremium', while Bharat Petroleum calls it 'Speed'. Hindustan Petroleum sells the fuel under the brand name 'Power'.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held