Man beaten to death by Kannur MPís gunman was not a pick-pocket, says family
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Shinas on Tuesday identified Satheesh and Santosh as the passengers who had got down at Perumbavoor along with the victim.
Another eyewitness at the bus stand told the police that the accused were seen severely beating up the victim after tying his hands. After he collapsed, they tried to flee from the scene. However, both of them were caught by the people and handed over to the police.
The police said the post-mortem report said Raghu had died due to internal haemorrhage from the torture. The police said they are looking for another person, who is also involved in the attack.
This is the second time that Sudhakaran's gunman has been blamed for murder. In 1993, his gunman John Joseph had allegedly shot at CPM leader Nalpady Vasu in Kannur during a party programme.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow