Man booked for cheating woman
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
- Spot-Fixing: Sreesanth reveals bookies lured India players with cars, women
- Jagan Reddy case: Accused Andhra ministers Sabitha, Dharmana Rao resign
A Panchkula-based woman has levelled charges against Rajesh Behl, a resident of Shivpuri, for physically exploiting her with a promise to marry her. Rajesh is already married and is a father of two. The woman is also married and has a child. In her police complaint, the woman said she came in contact with Rajesh when she was trying to sell her house and had a marital dispute with her husband. After selling off the house, she developed a relationship with Rajesh. The woman alleged that her second child was born after she was in a relationship with Rajesh. He kept on promising her to marry her, but never divorced his first wife which forced her to lodge this complaint. Police have booked Rajesh, who is absconding.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'