Man catches wife with paramour, sets him on fire
- IPL spot-fixing case: Delhi Police to trace money trail in four cities
- PM-level talks: India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Kings XI Punjab vs Mumbai Indians
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah inducts 28 ministers, keeps tainted away
A 28-year-old youth was set on fire allegedly by a man who suspected that he was involved in a relationship with his wife, police said today.
Awadesh (28) was set on fire by one Lokpal when the latter allegedly caught him with his wife late last night, they said.
Awadhesh sustained around 90 per cent burn injuries and was admitted to the district hospital.
Lokpal is absconding.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations