Man forces woman to dance nude, eat food urinated upon
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
A woman from Betul district of Madhya Pradesh has cited "inhuman" treatment by her husband as the ground for seeking separation from him, police said today.
The woman from Kondhar village, whose name has been withheld, complained to the Family Counselling Centre at Multai Police Station, saying her drunkard husband "not only made her dance nude but also made her consume food on which he urinated", they said.
Multai police station in-charge Madan Mohan Choudhary said action would be taken against the accused if the counselling centre refers the case to them.
"The purpose of the counselling centre is to sort out domestic family disputes," he said.
Sources at the counselling centre said the woman wanted to part ways with her husband who apologised to her promising not repeating the past "mistakes".
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held