Manisha Koirala hospitalised for cancer: report
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Bollywood actress Manisha Koirala has been admitted to Jaslok Hospital and has been reportedly diagnosed with cancer.
"Manisha Koirala was admitted to our hospital yesterday," Jaslok Hospital spokesperson Krishnakant Dasyam.
"She is undergoing some medical tests and will be in the hospital for some time," Dasyam, who is also Head Marketing at Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre, said.
Manisha, who hails from a prominent family in Nepal, has worked in several Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam movies.
The 42-year-old actress debuted with Subhash Ghai's movie 'Saudagar' in 1991 and recently made a comeback with Ram Gopal Varma's 'Bhoot Returns'.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet