Manisha Koirala to write her autobiography
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
Actress Manisha Koirala, who recently battled with ovarian cancer, says she is going to pen down her her moments of struggle through an autobiography.
The 42-year-old actress has now turned to spirituality to cope up with the time.
"Doing my best n leaving rest to Bhagwan...I noticed surrendering gives peace.. Learning a lot through this process..actually most of my spiritual learnings are no more a concept but now all are being experienced..actualised!!
"Is it a curse or a by default a wish come true? Would be writing my thoughts n this process of discovery in my autobiography... I think I m ready now for it..there is lot to achieve. Again and again thank you namann ji. You are the best teacher one can have.. Wisdom, compassion and humbleness personified.. I m blessed (sic)," Manisha posted on Facebook.
Manisha, who was last seen in Ram Gopal Varma's "Bhoot Returns", had underwent surgery in New York on December 10, 2012, and was discharged from the hospital after 11 days. She underwent her first chemotherapy session earlier this month.
The actress has an illustrious career in Bollywood apart from acting in Nepali, Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam films.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held