Manoj Bajpayee to turn producer
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
Manoj Bajpayee known for playing off beat and unconventional roles in most of his films shot to fame in '98 with Ram Gopal Varma's Satya. More recently the actor received rave reviews for his portrayal of Sardar Khan in Gangs Of Wasseypur. Now we hear that post the success of his recent films, National Award winning actor Manoj Bajpayee will be turning producer.
Manoj, whose recent films Raajneeti, Chakravyuh and Gangs of Wasseypur have reinforced the actor's strength, says that he will definitely turn producer. The reason Manoj states is that production will give him a lot of freedom to do what he wants to do, be it mainstream or offbeat cinema.
Currently, Manoj is busy promoting his film Special 26, which stars Akshay Kumar and is directed by Neeraj Pandey.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'