Marico board approves restructuring of company's biz
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
FMCG firm Marico today said its board has approved restructuring of the company's businesses and corporate entities with effect from April 1.
The company's board, which met today, "considered and approved a proposal to restructure Marico's businesses and corporate entities", Marico Ltd said in a filing to the BSE.
The company has also approved the restructuring of its organisation, Marico added.
"These both are proposed to be effective April 1, 2013 and are subject to statutory and contractual approvals," the Mumbai-headquartered firm said.
Marico, which is present in more than 25 countries across Asia and the African continent, had reported turnover of Rs 4,000 crore in 2011-12.
The company's portfolio includes brands like Parachute Advansed, Saffola, Hair & Care, Nihar and Mediker. It recently acquired the personal care business of Reckitt Benckiser.
Marico scrip was trading at Rs 225.55 on the BSE in the afternoon trade, up 0.51 per cent from its previous close.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet