Marico Q3 net profit at Rs 105 cr
- IPL spot-fixing case: Delhi Police to trace money trail in four cities
- PM-level talks: India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Kings XI Punjab vs Mumbai Indians
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah inducts 28 ministers, keeps tainted away
FMCG firm Marico today posted a consolidated net profit of Rs 104.55 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012.
The Mumbai-based firm had posted a net profit of Rs 86.11 crore for the same period of previous fiscal.
Net sales of the company stood at Rs 1,163.99 crore for the third quarter.
It had reported net sales of Rs 1,050.02 crore for the same period of 2011-12 fiscal, Marico Ltd said in a filing to the BSE.
The company said the current quarter results were not comparable to the corresponding figures of previous year as the current quarter includes the financial results of Marico Consumer Care Ltd (MCCL).
Shares of Marico were trading at Rs 225.50 on the BSE in late afternoon trade, down 0.81 per cent from its previous close.
Company INFO target="_blank">More on Marico Ltd
target="_blank">More on Marico Ltd
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations