Marriage feels incredible: Jessica Biel
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- BSE Sensex falls 49 pts, Larsen & Toubro Limited shares hit by Q4 data
Newly wed actress Jessica Biel says she is loving her married life.
Biel, 30, who tied the knot with Justin Timberlake on October 19, said she and her husband are living in domestic bliss together, reported Showbiz spy.
"It just feels incredible. It feels like you have this partner who's going to be with you and also change light bulbs. And you know, do dishes with you.
"The weirdest and kind of most wonderful thing is that word. That's my 'husband'. And every time I say it, I go really Southern with it That's my husband. It's weird because it's feels like almost nothing has changed. But yet something that you really can't describe or something that isn't really tangible has changed," she said.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow