Maruti launches limited edition of Estilo
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, demands SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Yahoo! says will acquire Tumblr for $1.1 bn, eyes billion visitors mark
The country's largest car maker Maruti Suzuki India today launched a limited edition of its hatchback Estilo, priced at Rs 3.92 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
"To pep up the market in the slow moving car bazaar, car market leader Maruti Suzuki has introduced an exciting limited edition of its popular model Estilo as EstiloNlive," the company said in a statement.
The added new features in the car include leather seat covers, double-din sound system with USB, dual tone interiors, body graphics, full wheel covers and beige parcel tray.
"The full package of 14 new features on the EstiloNlive is worth Rs 23,000" and it is "being provided at a special customer offer price of Rs 15,000", the company said.
Commenting on the new launch, Maruti Suzuki India Vice President (Marketing) Manohar Bhat said: "In recent months, we have had good success with limited editions of some of our recent models such as Wagon R, A-star and Alto. We are confident that the EstiloNlive will be liked by the customers for its attractive new feature list."
Powered by a 998 cc K10B petrol engine, EstiloNlive will give a mileage of 19 kilometers per litre as tested by ARAI, the company claimed.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'