Mary revels in Padma glory, but worried about Indian boxing
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
"Right now, I can say I am going through the best phase. I have got an Olympic medal, my kids are happy and healthy, I am being recognised, I couldn't have asked for more. I feel blessed and humbled," the diminutive boxer said.
Asked about the controversies that have plagued the selections for the Padma awards, Mary Kom broke into a giggle before saying, "I am happy for mine and everyone knows that it is deserved. I won't go into other aspects of it."
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet