Master key is still in use
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
The committee had also recommended installation of automatic engine shutdown switches.
MSRTC had installed such switches in 15 buses, including five in Swargate depot, on a pilot basis.
Swargate Depot manager Vijaykumar Divte said the pilot has been a success.
In spite of that, the MSRTC hasn't extended the project to other buses.
Besides, all the three MSRTC depots in the city are devoid of CCTV cameras or baggage scanners.
The Swargate Depot manager said he had sent a proposal for installing seven CCTV cameras and a baggage scanner two years ago but the depot is yet to receive them.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet