Max Bupa launches online super saver policy
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
The policy number and Health Insurance card are now digitised and can be printed or stored by the customer in his smart phone for instant access during emergencies.
Speaking about Max Bupa's focus on strengthening its digital presence and strategy, Mishra said, "We are leveraging technology to make Health Insurance available for people living in all parts of the country. Our new sales and service platform gives our customers more choices and freedom to buy from anywhere, anytime."
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled six balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held