MC panel okays laying of paver blocks, making road markings
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
The roads committee of the Municipal Corporation on Thursday approved laying of paver blocks and making road markings among other things. The meeting was held under the chairpersonship of councillor Jannat Jahan-ul-Haq and attended by other members.
The committee gave approval to construction of parking lots in community centres in sectors 44 and 49. Paver blocks would be laid in Sector 44 C and D, Sector 36 D, Sector 56, Sector 41 and Dhanas. An amount of around Rs 36 lakh has been approved for the purpose.
For road marking paint on V-3 road of sectors 33, 34, 44 and 45, V-4 road of sectors 44, 45 and in parking area on V-4 road of Sector 35, Rs 10.22 lakh have been approved. Centre line, edge line and zebra marking would be made in Sector 26 at a cost of Rs 23.27 lakh.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’