Meal tickets: Burger Treat
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Hard Rock Cafe Pune is having 'The Legendary Burger Festival' from the July 2 to July 29 at Koregoan Park. The festival includes specially created burgers from Lebanon, Sri Lanka, Mexico and the Mediterranean region. It will include burgers such as Lebanese Veg & Beef , Sri Lankan Veg & Chicken , Mediterranean Chicken & Beef , Thai Chicken, Mexican Beef and Indian Tandoori Lamb. They have created various Bacardi frozen daiquiris like Daiquiri with Cucumber / Ginger , Daiquiri with Kaffir lime sugar syrup, Daiquiri with Watermelon and Basil to compliment the burgers.
The Hyatt Regency Hotel in Pune has received an official certification by the Food Safety Management System (FSMS). This is the only hotel in Pune to be certified by the international standard for their kitchen and the first Hyatt property in India to achieve this rating. Gadi Hassin, general manager of Hyatt Regency Pune, says, "As a new hotel we are very pleased to be certified by FSMS and we will continue to maintain this international standard in handling food throughout the hotel, and it's restaurants and banquet rooms. Our next goal will be to complete the process of ISO Certification 22000 (HACCP), which will put us on the highest possible level of international hygiene and food safety."
The Courtyard by Marriott Pune City Centre will be having a cupcake workshop at their premises on Thursday, July 19. Chef Guru Nathan, Pastry Chef Courtyard by Marriott Pune City Centre will be teaching the art of baking cup cakes while handwriting analyst MJ Rajore and his team will work out individual characteristics to single out the type of cupcake that resembles the participant the most.
Singapore-based food chain Mad Over Donuts (MOD) inaugurated their first ever high street store in the city at JM Road on Firday. The outlet, which already has its presence in the city will be expanding to more locations across the city and the nation over the next three years. This is their fifth store in the city.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM