- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
Southindies offers a special Navratri speard from October 16 – 24. The Navratri food festival celebrated at the restaurant will feature a new menu everyday, with specialities like Beans Parrippu usli, bean lentil with bengal gram and steamed to cook, Poosanikka Konda Kadala Curry, red pumpkin and white chana mixed with local southern spices, Guthi Vonkaya Koora, cashew and coconut based gravy added with fried baby brinjals, Bisi Bele Baath, authentic southern spice from karnataka mixed with rice and more. All the dishes will be prepared without any onions and garlic.
Bengali Food Festival
Hotel Hindustan International organises an authentic Bengali Food Festival to celebrate the spirit of Durga Puja in the city from October 20 to 28. Hosted by Chef Subhajit, the festival will offer Bengali delicacies like Khosha Mangsho, Chaap, Bhaja, Moong er dal, egg tarka, and the all time favourite misti doi.
The Four Points by Sheraton organizes in association with Malaysian Tourism Board a culinary Malaysian Festival at Panash, Nagar Road, from October 24 to November 4. This food festival will present Malaysian cuisine, with fresh tropical fruits, seafood, chillies and curries along with the specialities of of India and Thailand to add to the variety. The Malaysian spread is based on exotic preparations with coconut milk and other featured ingredients from different places in South Asia. The festival aims at showcasing the various constituent cultures of Malaysia with different spicy and exotic flavours. Specialty chefs Hafizal Bin Ishak and Irwan Bin Sutan Chairul have been invited to the city for the event.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held