Medal glut continues for Deccan Gymkhana
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Deccan Gymkhana came away from day two of the Annual Aquatic Gala, held at Tilak Tank, with a number of medals.
In the 50m men's breast stroke, Uday Uttekar won gold with Yash Pandit and Shwejal Mankar finishing second and third. In the women's event, Mrugali Ganbote came first with Shalamali Saraswate and Yuga Birnale securing second and third places, respectively. In the 50m breast stroke u-17 boys' event, Yash Pandit finished first followed by Viraj Dhokale and Yash Pawale.
In the u-15 category, Shwejal Mankar was first, followed by Venkatesh Muller and Adwait Purandare. In the girls u-15 category, Samruddhi Dhanawde won gold followed by Saloni Kade and Khusnaz Soni.
The 50m men's 40-60 category saw Mahesh Rajwade win gold, Kaustubh Mudgal silver and Sandeep Jagdale bronze. In the 100m men's butterfly event, Yash Pandit won gold with Sagar Kamble and Yash Pawale taking silver and bronze. In the corresponding event for women, the winner was Ananya Panigrahi, followed by Yuga Birnale and Shalmali Saraswate.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow