Meera gives piece of advice to aspiring models
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Meera, who is not new to the world of fashion and style, is said to have given some handy advice to aspiring models on the fifth episode of "Veet Miss Super Model Contest 2012."
The troubled Pakistani actress, also known as Irtiza Rubab, is said to be giving some guidance on how to make big in the fashion world.
Meera asserted that for a video shoot, one should try to understand the director and camera-man's needs, the Express Tribune reported.
She also said that one should work-out, and give oneself a daily dose of self-admiration and praise every morning, by telling "I am the best and nobody is as pretty as I am, which will boost ones self-confidence."
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet