Meet organised on paediatric cardiology
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
IMA, Ludhiana, held "CME on paediatric cardiology" at IMA House on Saturday evening. The chief guest was Commissioner of Police Ishwar Singh. The main speaker was Dr Manvinder Singh Sachdev from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
Ishwar Singh urged doctors to keep security guards and install CCTV outside the hospitals. He said IMA should adopt at least one chowk of city and instal CCTV cameras there. The theme of the CME was 'let the little heart beats'.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow