Megan Fox hires nanny to save her marriage
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
New mother Megan Fox says she has ordered her husband to hire a nanny to help with their baby son.
The "Transformers star", who initially did not want to hire anyone to help during the first few months, said she hired her because she feared their marriage would end in divorce if the sleepless nights continued, reported Contactmusic.
"Having an infant is difficult. It's a lot of work and I didn't hire any help because I overestimated my own abilities. I had no idea how difficult babies could be, so Brian and I were exhausted.
"I said to Brian, 'We have to get a night nurse or we're going to get a divorce because someone's got to sleep in this house or we're going to kill each other," she said.
The couple now has a nanny who helps with the baby two evenings a week.
She recently gave birth to a baby boy with husband Brian Austin Green, says her morning sickness was so bad she worried she was pregnant with a vampire baby.
The 'This Is 40' star gave birth to her first child Noah in September and she was so sick during her pregnancy that she compared it to Kristen Stewart's ordeal in 'The Twilight Saga' when she was pregnant with a half-vampire, reported Contactmusic.
"It was so bad for me, actually, I was convinced that I was, like, maybe birthing a vampire baby like the one from 'Twilight'. You know what happens to Bella, where she's in cold sweats all the time?
"I felt like that was happening because I had no vitamins and nutrients and I was just nauseous," she said.
However, Megan, 26, recently said that becoming a mother has left her happier than she has ever been before.
"The whole thing has been overwhelming because I didn't know you could love so
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held