Megan Fox threatens to sue website over nude photo
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
'Transformers' star Megan Fox has threatened to sue a website that faked a nude photo of the actress.
Celeb Jihad reportedly published the X-rated photographs on Saturday, claiming Fox, 29, had stripped naked to show off her post-pregnancy body just three weeks after giving birth to her baby son Noah, reported Sun online.
Her lawyers have sent the website a cease and desist letter ordering them to remove the photo. Pointing out it is "100 per cent fake" they are threatening to sue if the sordid snap isn't wiped from the net.
But editors on the site are refusing to cooperate and have fired back a response.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations