Mel Gibson is the father of Jodie Foster's two children?
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Narendra Modi holds talks with Advani ahead of BJP's strategy meeting in Delhi
- Aarushi murder case: HC rejects Talwars' plea to examine 14 witnesses
Actor Mel Gibson could be the biological father of actress and long time friend Jodie Foster's two sons, according to reports. The claims were made in the aftermath o Foster's speech at the Golden Globes where she thanked Gibson for his support
through out, reported New York Post.
The 50-year-old, who has never revealed the identity of her boys' father, said that though Gibson is not saintly and he's got a big mouth, she knew the minute she met him that she would love him the rest of her life.
"Mel Gibson, you know you saved me too," she said. Foster and Gibson sat at the same table at the ceremony, where she won a life time achievement award, along with her sons Charles, 14, and Kit, 12. The duo have been close friends for years and she is one of the few people who stood by him in recent years during the fallout over his anti-Semitic rants.
Foster did not abandon the actor even after his allegedabusive treatment of Oksana Grigorieva, his Russian ex-girlfriend and mother of his most recent child, Lucia, three. The Post quoted an unnamed "amateur genealogist" who said that Foster's kids "look like Gibson, but blonder."
The newspaper offered no other explanation as to how it came to such a conclusion. Charles and Kit do not know who their father is but Foster has reportedly promised to tell them on their 21st birthday. Earlier this week, it was suggested that Foster's late friend Randy Stone could be the children's father.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held